Monday, December 13, 2010

baby it's cold outside...


A site that is REALLY unusual for Virginia Beach.... SnOw! And it's still coming down hard... so maybe..... HOPEFULLY... the roads will get bad and we can go home early (that's not likely, but worth hoping for).

Plus I have a very important date at the hospital to go see my Godson who will hopefully be here in a few hours!! As of 10'o-clock last night one of my best friends was admitted to the hospital for the awaiting arrival of her son. 7:30 this morning, she was 9 centimeters. I am still waiting to get the update on if he has arrived or not.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday... I am really not.. but between the Snow and my godson arriving today.. those are the only things that are making me happy.

xo~ciao

3 comments:

  1. Smile, your man is coming home soooooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the snow makes it up to Maryland...we had a little this morning, but not enough:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up here in New York we were covered with a blizzard! We see a little too much snow...and are not as excited! haha!

    ReplyDelete