Wednesday, July 29, 2009

O.T.H. for Hump Day....

Dear Meterologist.... I have three words for you LOCK IT UP!!!! So I don't know if it is just here in good ole' Va Beach, but does anyone else's weather people stink? It never fails that at the beginning of summer, it seems as if they call for rain EVERYDAY! I don't know if this is just to cover their butts or what, but it's a little crazy here. Lets take today for example.... the weather was calling for rain at 9 o' clock this morning sunny all day until finally 3 o'clock comes rollin around and it starts raining cats and dogs! Again, I'm jus' sayin it's a little crazy!

So since it's raining, all the better reason to head home and be a complete sloth. I'm thinking breakfast sounds good for dinner, then to finish up my girlfriend Kerri's wedding announcements! PROCRASTINATION = Bad habit of mine. =( Although I can say that it doesn't happen all the time.

Hope everyone has a good evening... kinda of a blah blog today, but it's time to head home.

~toodles




1 comment:

  1. I would love for it to rain here...in Houston we just have extreme heat and mega humidity. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete