Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's time....

Time to start buckling down on the weight loss issue. I have 22 days until I am in Savannah, Georgia visiting the above photo (Mansion on Forsyth Park). Chris and I will be joining one of my besties Sarah, her husband Mike and two other couples to help celebrate Sarah's 30th Birthday.

I thought I was doing a good job with not eating out nearly as much as I have in the past and I have been cooking at home more.  I've been going to the gym pretty much Monday -Friday and some Saturdays... I may or may not have went my birthday week... but that doesn't count.  And I haven't seen any results.. and the scale ...well, that definitely hasn't shown me any love.

So here it goes.. I weigh a whopping 165. And I have 22 days to lose AT LEAST 10 to 15 pounds!

So wish me luck. Please and Thank yous!

I will post my weight weekly to see if I have lost anything.

xo~c

7 comments:

  1. Get it girl! I just started a new gym regime, because the Winter months were not kind to me, or my large behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Carrie you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut Up, you are gorgeous at 165lbs and 8ft tall. Bahaha. Remember when I thought you were seriously going to be like 5'8? I do and I was wrong. Plus, you were still stinkin hawt. I miss you and your gorgeous self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lady you can do it! look at all the support you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl i dont hate you lol! your my fave!! i just wanna make sure you got your stuff, and i know you sent your's. just trying to figure out who i need to send stuff too. sucks :( i hte doing swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! You can do it! I love about 35 lbs right before our wedding and small plates were my lifesaver!!

    ReplyDelete