Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My nose probably feels like Kate Moss's after snorting coke..

It's raw... red... and disgusting looking! I am just waiting for it to start cracking and bleeding from all the blowing and wiping I am doing!

And can I just mention.... sick does not look pretty on me! NOT AT ALL!

I went last night and purchased two boxes of tissues...

Puffs with the vicks in it! (i'm slightly obsessed with vicks vapor rub.)

And then a small box of Kleenex with lotion for work since the tissues we have there are like cardboard!

Just F.Y.I., I prefer Puff's to Kleenex!


Anyhoo....

Last night while I was laying in bed... (hoping to get to sleep at a decent time) I flipped to one of my favorite channels BRAVO to catch Millionaire Match Maker and then an episode of Kell on Earth.

And lemme just say... as much as I <3 Patti.... I L.O.V.E Kelly!

I can't wait for the new Real Housewives of New York to come back on either!

****

Please pray that Virginia Beach gets a nasty snow storm tonight as well as tomorrow morning! I need a snow day!

Cause these people that I work with, make you feel guilty if you take off for being sick!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

~ciao bitches

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon.

    I LOVE Kell on Earth! I've loved her since her days on The Hills. She scares the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better and you get a snow day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew coke noses are NOT pretty. Poor poor carrie. Keep using the soft puffs. I always have to vaseline it up on days like that. Otherwise my nose looks like its about to fall off. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I can feel myself getting sick as well. I do hope your nose gets better though!! And I'm with you on the snow day...though we've gotten way too much snow in Baltimore...but I could always use a snow day, as long as someone cleans off my car for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is dumb they make you feel guilty for leaving sick. Do they want to get sick too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dang girl. Feel better!!! Lurv yas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new colors need some work without the title I started to wonder what you were talking about at first :). We got snow today. I decide to take a snow day. I think I will take a snow day again tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yuck, I hate the dry nose situation. As if being sick isn't bad enough! hope you're feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete