Monday, June 14, 2010

just some things...

It's official.......... June 30th, I will be leaving on a jet plane and heading to see my bloggy gal pal
Caro in CANADA!
I have never been to Canada before, and I am so excited to go and get away from this place for a few days.
***
Here are some pictures from this weekend. I didn't take as many as I would have liked too, but these will do.
All the girls, decided to do a dual birthday get together for all the June birthdays, since there are so many of them.
We ended up having Dinner at Bravo. Do any of you have a Bravo around you? Their grilled salmon is to die for.
The cutest lady came over to our group while we were eating dinner. She asked what everyone was out for.. which we told her June Birthdays. She then said.. I just think it's wonderful that a group of girls of this size are nothing but smiles. My family over there, and we were so intrigued by how happy and beautiful everyone looks. She said I don't know how you do it.. I can barely go out with 3 ladies and and sit there with a smile.
Which after she left I sat back and looked at all 11 of my girlfriends and realized how thankful I was to have such a great group of girls in my life. All but one are drama free.. that's how it should be. Friends that are there for you no matter what.
MaryAnne, Carey, Courtney & I

Courtney & Myself


Annie, Katie, Courtney, Myself, Carey & Stephanie

We didn't get a whole group shot of everyone for some reason. We are missing 4 of the girls in this shot.
I did however find my black and white outfit that I wanted so badly to wear.
Pants: Joe Jeans $80.00
Shirt: Arden B $25.00
Shoes: Jessica Simpson $50.00
(of course you can't see them but they are super cute)
I ended up running into my ex-father in law at one of our stops down at the beach. And of course I had to hear about all the drama that has been going on in their lives. He proceeded to tell me that I had a crazy family and that I was the only normal one. Did I ever mention that after my wedding reception both of our families got into a HUGE argument?
I then told him everyone has a crazy family... case in point his family situation. My girlfriend Carey told him that he needed to buy us some shooters..which he did.. he then choked on his and ended up spitting majority of his redheaded slut onto my white jeans!!!!! Nice huh. So after about 45 mins of him chatting us to death... he finally parted and went to meet my ex- brother in law at the bar upstairs in the hotel where we were.
So all in all, it ended up to be a very fun night out with the girls.
Hope everyone is having a great day.
~ciao bitches



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Canada!!!! Enjoy!! I have gone twice and would love to move there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wait for you at the airport with a big sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on a successful night out!! you girls look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! You are a lucky lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete