Thursday + Friday = Thuridays, which means it's my FRIDAY!
This week has been some kinda crappola week, lemme tell you!
Thank you for comments yesterday. I must say my time of the month is bad, unfortunately I was complaining about the T.P. Assistant and her Aunt Flo! I mean I suck it up, and deal with it. I can't be on the good ole' birth control because of my lovely genetics to blood clots, but she can! She's just to lazy to go get it. She went to the doctors yesterday, but not the one that she needed to go too! It's just a little frustrating that every month she is bound to get one day off from this issue. Needless to say that Doc and Office Manager are not very happy with her right now!
So I received my 2nd award! YAY....... much love to KS @ While We're Waiting! The only rules for this award are to link back to the person who gave it you and to pass it on to 15 new bloggie friends, who have fabulous blogs of their own (and make sure you let them know they an award-worthy so they can proudly display the goods on their blog)
**** Since I hate 19 wonderful followers, and I don't want to keep nominating the ladies over and over again, I decided I would nominate some that I follow. =)
1. Tara @ Jimmy Choos & Tennis shoes (who doesn't love a sassy red head)
2. Megan @ Pretty in Pink Megan
3. Dollface @ Inner workings of a real life barbie doll (living the good life in NYC)
4. Christina @ End of Beans (I am envious of her wardrobe)
5. Just Shoe Me
6. Down and out Chic
7. Pocket Full of Pink
8. Life in the fun lane (I love all of her furniture she re-does... super cute)
9. Beth @ Social Climbers
10. Off the Beaten Path (amen sister for being able to get up at 4am to work out)
11. Kristi @ ... and baby makes 3 ( go vote for baby Alex @ http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/kveedub/809679244/)
12. Courtney @ Keeping up with Court
13. Kristen @ Kristen's Palace
14. Life after I "Dew"
15. Classy in Philadelphia
Alrighty...... then movin right along.....
I also wanted to make mention that if anyone is interested in a Scarf Swap Kate over @ simply said by simple me is holding one. =) I just signed up for it!
So looks like it will be a fun filled weekend.......
Friday morning this lovely prego BF and her hubby (pictured below)
Will be welcoming their little baby girl SKYLAR REESE SPELL! So I will probably be with her all morning. I am so excited!
Friday night, we have a surprise party for our friend Reggie. So that should be fun. =)
Saturday, my Office Manager just asked if I wanted to help her bartend at one of her weekend events, since her daughter backed out. I of course said yes, even though I have never bartended a day in my life.
And well Sunday, is just my normal babysitting routine and watching some football. =)
I hope everyone is having a fabulous day. The weather here in VA is gorgeous. A lovely 66 degrees and the sun is shining! =)