Wednesday, June 29, 2011

11 weeks on Saturday

How Far Along:  10 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby: Prune

Total Weight Gain: Minus 19 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Not yet still trying to hold off. Thank goodness I wear scrubs to work, and when I am not at work it put sundresses on.
 
Gender: Don't know yet.... Hopefully we will find out in August.

Movement: Nadda

Sleep: Not great.. I've taken all the pillows and left one for Chris.

What I miss: Not being able to eat.

Cravings: NOTHING!! All food thoughts make me nauseous

Symptoms: All day sickness, and throwing up.

What I’m looking forward to:
Finding out what we having. Oh, and not being nauseous anymore, and hopefully getting my energy back soon.. I'm on strike from doing laundry because I have no energy to do it. 
 
 
Sorry I haven't posted any belly bumps... I look and feel like the Grim Reaper lately. Also as soon as I get home I put pajamas on and lay down.

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope your able to eat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I totally feel you, for about 4 weeks I could barely eat and felt sick all the time. Good thing is that you should be feeling better soon. I felt better right around 12 weeks. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, you sound like me in the beginning! Hopefully it will get better SOON! Although I didn't start feeling better until about 18-19 weeks...but I think you will at some point! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

    Megan @ www.theburtonsspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete