Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby Max update

I had another Doctors appointment and Ultrasound today. Baby Max is doing well, he is about 2 pounds right now and everything seems to be measuring normal. =)

The Mid-Wife I saw today said that I am the Doctors Tuesday afternoon meeting talk...  and since I am on the TPN (liquid food) that I will be getting an Ultrasound every 4 weeks just to see how Max is growing, which is totally fine with me. I love getting to see him every 4 weeks. =)

In other news we are MOVING next weekend and I couldn't be more ready to move out. Living with three boys has been fun at times... but def, has been a pain the the ass majority of the time.

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

xo~c

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Max is growing well. I have an elective 3D/4D ultrasound next weekend and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you two are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting that you get to see the baby every four weeks. I wish we could see ours, those ultrasounds are always so great! :)

    ReplyDelete