Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I knew it....

I knew it wasn't going to be a good day. I don't know if it was from

~ When I got up this morning, and saw that it was STILL raining outside. Because you know the monsoon that we had yesterday wasn't enough.

~ Or the a-holes who don't turn on their headlights so other vehicles can see them in the torrential down pour!

~ Or could it have been the stupid skeez who I was stuck behind at the busiest intersection, while she was putting on her makeup. And not just her blush or powder... I am talking EVERYTHING from foundation........ to her eyeliner! And letting everyone get in front of her because shes going like 5 mph.

So I have decided tonight , I am skipping the gym...... I'm going to veg out... get some ice cream and crawl into bed early tonight!

7 more days until NYC! I can not wait to get outta here!

~c

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a crap day. Sorry dearie. I think ice cream is a grand solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you call her a skeez :) hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope today is MUCH better for you hun!!
    how exciting you are going to NYC so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete