Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This weather is BuNk....

This is how the weather has been the past two days... rainy & cold, and in the 50's. =(

I miss the weekend weather. Saturday was 83 degrees, and Sunday was 73.


(Mother Nature get your crap together.. I am over the cold, rain and wind!)



I want sun and warm weather like ASAP!
Since I am in super funk mode, I figured I would do some more retail therapy, and add to my "new" Spring wardrobe.



Outfit #1



Outfit #2









Outfit #3



I am going to try the shorts this year..... my thighs and I don't really get along that great. We've been battling back and forth for the past two years. So far my thighs are winning! =(
(Thinking to myself that it's time to hit the gym.)


In other news... my count down has officially begun for my VaCaTiOn!


14 days


I will be in the BIG APPLE.


Enjoying a Mets game........ Mary Poppins on Broadway..... gallivanting around the city.... And
eating at some of the best deli's!


And lemme' just tell you I CAN NOT WAIT!
Happy Tuesday ladies & gents!
~ciao bitches


p.s. All clothes and shoes from Arden B





7 comments:

  1. I love the third one, perfect outfit for nyc!!! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly love the 3rd one. Where did you find this I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have so much fun in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I love the 2nd and 3rd outfits!! so cute!! you'll have an awesome time in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit #2's shoes are fab but i gotta go with outfit #3! Why does this feel like the dating game? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was soooooooooo going to ask where the clothes were from, so glad you told us! :) LOVE THE 2nd and 3rd!!!!

    p.s. This weather totally blows.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. babe - when? when? i am here. you will be here. want to meet up?

    ps - number 1 and 3! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete