Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Apple here I come....


In less then 24 hours I will be on the road heading to the BIG APPLE.... and I can't wait! =) 5 days in New York will be a nice (MUCH NEEDED) break for me.
Although it would be better if I didn't have to drive any of the way, but I know that won't be the case.
I always take the first shift of driving which is Virginia to New Jersey, and then he takes New Jersey to New York. I refuse to drive in either of those crazy states. It's bad enough, I still have a heart attack when he drives in the city.
*****
On another note I would like to give a shout out to both my Mother and Step Mother because it's their BiRtHdAyS! =)
So needless to say after work I will be super busy
~ Still have to pack
~ Have to go pick up my camera
~ Pick up Chris's suit (forgot to do that while he was gone...whoopsie)
~ Do something for my mom for her Birthday (hoping my sister cooks dinner tonight)
~ And drop off my rent money! Booo...
TGIT.....
I hope everyone has a terrific weekend... try to get into some trouble, but not to much trouble! =)
~toddles

3 comments:

  1. NYC?! LUCKY BUM!!! i want to go! i love new york like you don't even know. i hope to go there within the next year. if i could drive there, i would every weekend!

    ReplyDelete