Monday, September 14, 2009

NYC bound in 11 days....

I can't wait to get out of this city for a few days! =) It's always nice just to have a little change in scenery every once in awhile.

So the weekend was a little lame-o..... actually a lot lame-o! =( Here is my recap jus' in case you wanted to know.

Friday: Got up at 4:30 a.m. to take Chris to the ship, got back to his house and went back to sleep, at least until Layla decided to start doing her little hummy whinny thing to me. (She's so needy) So I laid in bed and finished this FaBuLoUs book.
(photo from the examiner.com)

I am a BIG Nicholas Sparks fan, so I didn't have to think twice about picking this book up. Although I am a little disappointed, I read today that they are making a movie from the book and Miley Cyrus is going to be playing the main character ....... ehhh... I'm not a big Miley fan and it has now turned me off from wanting to see it. Sad, because the book was so good.

Saturday: Ran some errands, hung out with my Sister and her two off springs. Nothing to exciting at all.
Later that night.... I am sad to say (kinda... okay, not really) I jumped on the Twilight bandwagon!!!! The books, never really seemed to grab my attention. And seeing as I was super bored Saturday night, my sister mentioned that I should start the series. My reaction was "EHHHH..... I'm not to sure about that" I caved in started it.... didn't go to sleep until 4 o'clock in the morning, because I couldn't put it down and finished it on Sunday! =)
(photo from examiner.com)
So, now I am starting on the New Moon. I saw that the trailer came out today for the movie in Nov. and I can't bring myself to watch it since....
1. I haven't seen the movie Twilight yet and...
2. I am only on page 100 of the New Moon and I don't want to ruin anything.

Sunday consisted of me babysitting yet again! So that took up my whole day.

Which of course brings us to this BLAH Monday....

**** Note to self*****

Self... If you ever start dating someone that....

A. Verbally abuses you...

B. Physically abuses you...

C. Tries to kill you (at least twice? Maybe more).....

D. Takes all my money...

E. And doesn't have a job......

Please smack yourself repeatedly until you get the f'ing clue that your better then that and deserve more! And to call my family so they can take care of the lil' douche bag! ~xoxo Please and Thank Yous

Just to fill you in... the T.P. assistant FINALLY moved out this weekend when her BF tried to strangle her! So you can only imagine the drama that took place here this morning when the news got to the office! Nobody should have to go through this situation, and as I have said before, I can only feel so sad about this because she has had numerous times to leave and never went through with it!

But I am sure there will be more drama tomorrow, considering that she went to go see him after work today! GO FIGURE.....

Anyhoo... on to happier things.... Look at these cute little things I bought today!


(Picture from whiskey militia)

I purchased 3 pairs of these Electric's today from Whiskey Militia... and ummm.. hello the best part is they were only $8.99! HOLLA! They were originally $90, so naturally I bought myself a pair as well as my sister and my brothers step daughter a pair for Christmas presents!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! =)

Off to patiently wait for 7 o'clock to watch my boys STOMP the Bills! =)

~toddles

P.S. Kanye, I know that I am probably the 758,493,029,827,190 person to tell you this, but your a COMPLETE ASS! Loved you in concert, but didn't love you so much last night!

3 comments:

  1. I just picked up the Nicholas Sparks book today and am about to start reading, so happy to hear you say you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I can't believe you hopped on the Twilight bandwagon! One of my really close friends keeps trying to get me hooked on it and I am fighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nicholas Sparks too! :) Haven't read that book yet though. I read Nights in Roadanthe and I HATED the movie, I thought it was awful... but of course, I loved The Notebook; book and movie!!!

    I am horrified for your co-worker! I hope she smartens up! No women should ever have to go through that sort of abuse- physically and mentally! UGH!

    p.s. Twilight is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete