Monday, September 21, 2009

Just another Manic Monday......


Ha ha ha..... just started writing my post with the lovely header as Manic Monday and guess what song just popped on the radio??? The Bangles: Manic Monday! Ha.... it's a sign! ***Sorry for that randomness. *****
I have a pretty easy job, yeah... it gets stressful like any other job and I am pretty much OVER IT right now! And I am sure it doesn't help being stressed with a few other issues going on in the "good ole' life"right now.

Can I just say thank goodness for mini road trips! I will be NYC bound in 4 days and I can't wait!!
So my weekend was kind of lame........I did a whole lotta of nothing!
Friday, I went and saw the new movie Love Happens with Jennifer Aniston. It was cute... it dragged out a little bit, but all in all it was pretty good.
Saturday, my Dad threw my Step Mom a little birthday shindig. Can I just say that I thought my family had issues. But my Step Moms side of the family has some MAJOR ISSUES!
Sunday, went to a local sports bar with some friends and received a big upset from the Patriots with a loss to The Jets! I mean seriously Brady lock it up you Big Sissy Pants!
Which then leads us to this ugggghhh... of a Monday.
I can honestly say these past 10 days Chris has been gone, have been the longest so far! I am glad he is coming home tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a way better day at getting back to the grind then I am!
~toddles

3 comments:

  1. At least he comes home tomorrow and in a few days you guys will be on a Road Trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we're having similar days today. Hope yours gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH! monday blows big funky chunks. i'm over it already!!! thanks for the SWEETEST COMMENT EVER!!! you are now my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete