Tuesday, January 26, 2010

is this day over yet...

O.M.G.. today is going by so slow! And on top of it co-workers are being super buggy today, and to be honest I can't really take it mentally!

I will admit it .. I woke up in a pretty foul mood this morning!

And even though I don't have kids.. I feel like a single parent with two dogs! (I hope I have more patience when I have a child.)

With Chris being gone I feel like I am super rushed in the morning having to get myself ready.... letting the dogs out... feeding the dogs... doing a quick run through to make sure everything is picked up around the house and then letting them back out again!

Layla for some reason WILL NOT go #2 for me in the morning at all! (my serious face is on when I say this folks.) And it's not like she just goes outside on her own.... no no no that's to easy. She has to have someone go out there with her, or else she just stands inside the screened in porch.

She never gives Chris this problem at all. Chris thinks it because she feels rushed when I take her out, which is probably true. But I don't feel like standing out in the pouring down rain or in the freezing cold while I watch her do her business!

Not only that Chris smokes, so when he takes her out he also has a reason to go out.

I am just ready for the day to be over!

Hope you all are having a better Tuesday than I am! =)

~ciao bitches


15 comments:

  1. That was me yesterday and the dog part is me every morning. I wake up first to feed and let the dogs out while dave sleeps like a little baby. Hmph...anyway, hope your day gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day gets better.

    PS why is it that dogs feel the need to smell EVERYTHING when they are looking for a place to poo outside, but if they are naughty and go inside the go without a seconds notice?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog just stopped popping in the morning for me too... weirdo! Supposedly, he always poops for Pat. Must be because he smokes too. YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is up with this week being so crappy for everyone? I'm sorry love. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally with KLaw. Everyone is feeling out of it. I just keep telling everyone to cheer up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carrie - Thanks for the blog comments! I hope your Tuesday has improved so far. I think this week has been looooooooooong too ... here's hoping for a relaxed, fun Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank god it's not -30 outside you would be in a crappier mood. But I still love you :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. My day also went by sooo slow! And work was ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dogs are SOOOOOOooooo much easier than kids!!!
    I wake up at 5am every morning and have to leave by 7am. That's 2 hours of getting me and the little ones ready. Rough i tell ya...BUT OHHHHHHhhhhhhh SOOoooooo worth it :)-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh this week has been painfully slow! Is it Friday yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh booo what a day!!! ....I can just feeling the weekend though!!! Weekend, here we come!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you had a bad day! That's rough that Chris is out of town and you don't have someone to come home to to cheer you up. I hope the rest of this week goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh hun :( i hope today is going MUCH better than yesterday. work week is half over now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know some how dogs seem like more work then kids.

    ReplyDelete