Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She's got a Electric boobs........

Say, Candy and Ronnie, have you seen them yet
But they're so spaced out,
B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets
Oh but they're weird and they're wonderful
Oh Bennie she's really keen She's got electric boots a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine
B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets


I love that part when Catherine Heigl sings this Elton John song and f's it up!


That's about all I have today!

Hope everyone's day is going..... =)

~ciao bitches

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my FAVORITE movie's!! And this song is my ringtone and have been asked many times if it says electric boobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHA! I die. The title of this post almost made me pee my pants. Glad your having a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...is that from 27 dresses? Yea i think it is. Man...what i would do for some electric boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that movie it is one of my favorites!!!!!
    i downloaded that song after the first time i watched that movie!! every time i hear it i think of the movie!
    i also watch the movie every single time time it's on tv!
    great post babes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that part. Makes me want to get rained in at a bar, get drunk and sing that song on top of a bar:)

    ReplyDelete