Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I can't wait....

In 3 days I will be freezing my arse off doing a lil' bit of dis..... an a lil' bit of dat!








At SNOWSHOE MOUNTAIN!
Well actually, I will be doing a whole lot of relaxing and sitting by the fire while everyone else snowboards.
I'm not much of a skier, and figured since I can't ski all that well, that I'm not going to try snowboarding.
Here is what the weather is looking like up there.
5 Day Weather Forecast:
Tues
Hi: 16 Lo: 8
Wed
Hi: 17 Lo: 10
Thurs
Hi: 18 Lo: 9
Fri
Hi: 14 Lo: 4
Sat
Hi: 13 Lo: 6
Looks like I am the smart one! Everyone is going to be freezing!
***
I hope everyone had a lovely New Years!
Chris and I went pretty low key this year, which was nice since I was/am battling a cold.
I did take pictures, but I didn't like any of them, so I stole this from my girlfriend Kerri. =)

Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!
~ciao bitches



6 comments:

  1. OH MY am I jealous that you'll be at the moutains! I love skiing! I hope you have a fun time getting all toasty by the fire :-) You're smart though, because that forecast is COLD (I should know!)

    What a cute picture of you two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! have a blast. lots of pics, k????

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekk! How fun! Have a great time and try to get better before you go, mmmkay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!! I AM JEALOUS. Period. I've heard so many stories about how beautiful it is!!! When we lived in ECity we never went but next year I AM GOING TO SNOWSHOE! Urgh! Have fun HunnyBunny! Lurv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of the fireplace in front of which you will be sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowshoe is awesome! Have fun and sip some hot cocoa for us :)

    ReplyDelete