I posted the pictures backwards and didn't feel like changing them.. we were cheering on the Admirals. It was a tied game and then in the last 3 seconds we scored for the win 4-3!
It was a fun night. I hadn't been to a hockey game since my junior year of high school..... which lets just say was many-a-years ago!
I received an award from the ever so fashionable Ambar over @ Ambar's Thoughts
The rules of this award is to reveal 7 confessions and pass it on to 7 bloggers.
1. I drink coffee to stay "regular"..... eww ok I know that was TMI.. but it's a confession right? (ambar sorry I copied your first one... too good to pass up)
2. My Dirty 3o is coming up in March
3. I have a bed-time routine...... brush teeth, wash face, brush hair, lather on lotion, wash my hands, apply chapstick
4. I occasionally in the winter I put a dab of vicks under my nose just because I love the smell of it.
5. Thanks to Mayra over @ Life's Bananas and her obsession with Loubie's and my enviousness of her, I think I am going to treat myself to a pair when I am finally out of debt! Now it's just picking which pair I want....
6. I don't wear my rubber bands for my braces like I am suppose to....... I will start tonight!
7. I have to shave my legs everyday... or else I feel like a porcupine
I am passing on this award to some of my new followers..... enjoy
Katie over @ The Life and Times of Katie and Scott
JMay over @ The Swede Records
Kristen over @ Now you Know
Deals, Steals and Heels
Meagan over @ Megs7827
The Wife over @ The Cobia Family
Ladybird over @ Ladybirds Colorful Blog on Life
As of tomorrow I will be getting a bit of spring fever! It will be a whopping 54 degrees tomorrow! So much nicer then the 30's that we have been having.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday! =)