Wednesday, November 4, 2009

check out this oldie...

Do you ever just run across random pictures from back in the day and wonder.... WTF?

Well I just found one of those pictures!

Ahhh... yes! The infamous "fatty" picture. Although I never really (well, kinda I did) realized back then (5 years ago) that I seriously looked this horrible!

I can now look back and laugh at this picture.

And think to myself.... NO WONDER my ex cheated on me (that still gives cheating NO excuse)! Not that he had any room to judge anyone.... because from what I hear big boy just had Lipo, and a Breast Reduction.

I on the other hand.... did what any girl would do during a stressful time in her life.......

laid my miserable ass in bed.... watched TCM, Somethings Gotta Give, and Father of the Bride 1 &2 ..... and lived off a half a can of orange soda for ummm.... about 2 weeks.
(Honeymoon in Maui)


And Voila ........ what do you get then...... a new me!
~c

11 comments:

  1. wow. that doesn't even look like you?! oh man you should see some of my pics. i have one where, swear to you, i look like a vato loca like whoa!!! and i never was! WTF!

    well you looked awesome then and awesomer now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, lots of changes and you look just darling with your new hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! In your face a** that cheated on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I have those WTF moments pretty often when I see pictures of those outfits that I thought were out of control amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is quite the transformation! You go!
    I hate going through high school photos because I had a lot of baby fat in my face. It didn't matter how much I ran in cross country I always had a baby face. Sucked. I still have a round face.... I'm hoping when I'm old I'll look young and everyone else will look old. Hoping the round face comes through for me later in life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, dropped your package in the mail today!!
    I hope you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look beautiful in both pictures hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful then, beautiful now lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were beautiful then... and you are beautiful now :)

    And since you're so lovely... I left you a blog award on my blog today!! Hooray! Stop on by and grab it!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There, you look beautiful in both photos and DON'T EVER say again,(now I sound like my mother!) He cheated because he was not LOYAL to you not because of the way you look, EXCUSE ME, I just go a little crazy when girls say that. If my daughter ever said that, I would go CRAZY....My husband said that to me, he didn't like the way I dressed, excuse me, take a look at yourself buddy! Sorry to be ranting and raving, but I'm very sensitive to this!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love... look at the transformation... you look AMAZING! I'm sorry you had to go though that but now you are one sexy bitch and have a handsome boyfriend! ;) Looks like your the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete