Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whole lotta goodness.....

Okay... so the Big Bird cartoon wasn't that funny yesterday... well a little it was, but .. anyways....


So I was superduper busy last night with getting the menu planned for Thursday and going grocery shopping..

On top of that my guest list went from 4 to 8! WTF!?! That all took place while I was at the grocery store.

And since this will be my first official Thanksgiving that I will be cooking, I decided to go ALL OUT...

So ladies I present to you my menu....

THANKSGIVING DAY MENU:
~BREAKFAST~
Egg Cheese Ham Casserole
Banana Bread
Mimosa's
~LUNCH~
Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup
Ham Cuban Sandwiches
Creamy Bacon Filled Crescents
Beer
~DINNER ~
Turkey
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Collard Greens (not for me)
Pearl Onions
Stuffing
Cranberry Sauce (straight from the can)
Green Bean Casserole
Broccoli w. Cheese Sauce
Corn
Rolls
Red Wine
White Wine
~DESSERT~
Home Made Apple Pie
Vanilla Ice Cream
Banana Froster's Drink (Yes, I know I put Froster's instead of Foster's that is the name of the drink)
Followed by a whole bunch of games.... should be a fun time.
I'm kinda nervous about cooking for everyone... and I pray to the big man that I don't screw up!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! =)
~ciao bitches

12 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great menu! Good luck cooking and have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, can I come to your house? I can't even imagine that kind of stuffed! That sounds soooooo satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup sounds amazing. I may need to borrow the receipe!! As does the rest of your menu!! You all are going to be eating like Kings and Queens. Literally am drooling after reading it all.

    I'm sure it will come out fabulous!! But I'll wish you luck...just in case

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that sounds like a fantastic day!!!!! All of it sounds amazing! (I can see why your guest list grew!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WHAAAATT?!?! ya'll are having a four course dinner?! daaayyyaammmmn! BIG PIMPIN! make that 9 because i'm coming over...green skirt and all!

    hahaha. k just so you know, your comment made my morning. freaking LURVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!! thats an amazing course!! yum yum yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really did go all out! I've never heard of an all day feast like that. It sounds amazing! I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm that all sounds delish! Can I swing by :-) J/j

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I'll be over by 8am. Haha. Yumo girl, YUMO.
    Hope your Turkey Day is AUHMAZING Lady!

    Xo.
    Chrrys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoaaaa and I though I had cooked a lot!

    Sounds like a great menu though :)

    ReplyDelete