Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just kidding... that's not all....

I decided to start my Christmas List for Chris.

I thought this would get me in a better mood.

Here are just a few things on my wish list.....(coach)
I still have this on my wish list..... it's so purdy!


(Alloy)
I love this dress... even though I am 99% sure it will make me look like a heffer



(Mac)
Ummm..... this is on the TIPPY TIPPY TOP of my wish list.... and I will throw a major hissy if I don't recieve! Is that childish? Yes, but it's an investment.... and then when we move out in 2011 we won't have to get a new one!

(Modcloth)
I <3>

5 comments:

  1. Aw I love it all :) Ecspecially the boots! I have the MacBook though and yes I agree, throw a hiss fit if you don't get it! OH and make him get to PRO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! once my b-day is passed I'll do the same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots. I think I'll add them to my list. I hope you get your MacBook so you can tell the blog world if you love it or not. I am really thinking about getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete