Saturday, August 8, 2009

Goood Mornin to Ya...

I am wondering to myself, why exactly am I up so early on a Saturday? Oh well... guess I should jump start my Saturday.

One of my girlfriends and I went and saw the Ugly Truth last night, and it was Hilarious! It's definitely a buyer. The next two movies on my list are.....

The Time Travelers Wife and Funny People.

On to something else...

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a big music junkie. I love hearing new music before it comes out on the radio. So if you have any good music choices please send them my way!

My favorite two Cd's right now are Matt Kearney and Inner Party System! Both are excellent!

I hope everyone has a Great Saturday! It isn't looking to pretty here today, so I think I might do some yard work at Chris' house.

~toddles













h

No comments:

Post a Comment